4 biweekly, interest-free payments can be automatically charged to your debit or credit card, with an initial payment on the day of purchase. It’s simple and quick!
What is Affirm?
Affirm (formerly known as PayBright) is one of Canada’s leading installment payment platforms, providing shoppers with buy now, pay later solutions at their favourite retailers, both in-store and online.
By selecting Affirm as a payment method at checkout, customers can enjoy their purchase immediately, while spreading their payments over time.
Why use Affirm?
No impact on credit score
Using a Pay in 4 Affirm payment plan won’t impact your credit score.
Quick and convenient checkout
Place your order quickly and easily by choosing Affirm as your payment choice at checkout. Simply enter a few details to get an instant decision. Then, complete your purchase.
Turn on AutoPay and Affirm will automatically charge payments from your chosen payment method, interest-free.
How do I use Affirm?
- Shop: Browse Three Sisters by Emma and add your favourite finds to your shopping cart.
- Select: At checkout, choose Affirm as your payment method.
- Checkout: Complete your purchase and pay over time in 4 equal payments. Subject to credit approval.
- Pay: The remaining 3 payments are charged to your debit or credit card every two weeks.
Are there requirements to use Affirm?
Yes. You’ll need:
● To be the legal age of majority in the province or territory in which you reside
● To be a resident of Canada
● A Canadian Visa, Mastercard, Amex, or Discover credit card, or a Visa or Mastercard, debit card (with the Visa/Mastercard logo), which can be used for online transactions
● An SMS-capable Canadian phone number
● To meet the minimum cart size required to use Affirm as a payment option at checkout
How do I sign up?
If your basket is eligible for ’Pay in 4’ with Affirm, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent an SMS message to confirm your identity. You’ll then set up your payment method with Affirm and accept the terms of your payment plan.
Where can I use Affirm?
You can use Affirm on our website, except if shopping from Quebec.
Does Affirm do a credit check?
To learn more about Affirm and credit checks, please read this FAQ article on the Affirm help site
How do I make my payments?
At checkout, you can set up convenient, automatic pre-authorized payments that debited/charged your Canadian Visa/Mastercard debit/credit card.
Which payment methods are accepted?
Affirm currently accepts Visa and Mastercard credit or debit cards. Debit cards must have the Visa or Mastercard logo. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
What if I can’t make a payment?
Please reach out to the Affirm team and they will be happy to look into
the options available. You can contact them using this contact form.
Are there late or NSF fees?
Affirm does not charge any late or NSF fees. For more information on fees, please see this FAQ article on the Affirm help site.
How do returns work if I paid using Affirm?
Purchases made using Affirm are subject to Three Sisters by Emma’s standard return policy. For information on returns, review Three Sisters by Emma's return policy here: view return policy
What if I need additional help with my payment plan?
For help with your payment plan or if you haven’t received your confirmation email, please contact Affirm via their website.
What if I get declined from using Affirm?
Please use an alternate payment method to complete your purchase.
I still have questions.
For further information, please refer to the Affirm help center.